Thursday, June 14, 2012

!!!!!!!!!METROCON WISHLIST!!!!!!!!!!

       As im sure everyone knows, Metrocon is this weekend in blistering Tampa,FL(ugh I JUST BURN!). Now no matter which con your attending it is absolutely necessary to have a plan of acton. I mean theres just booth after booth of Otaku goodness, just row after row of  cutie 2D girlies and mecha for the taking. Its enough to drive a fanboy or girl insane(especially with rising shipping cost, like REALLLY?)! So in preperation I have created the "The Willdabeast Wish List" in order to bypass all the craziness. What this does is it helps me to know what im looking for so when I see it I can pounce like a cheetah in the sahara. But really I mean who doesnt love that feeling of getting into your first convention brawl over that last K-on! body pillow, WHICH I CLEARLY HAD MY FINGER POINTED TO FIRST BUT NOOOOOOO, SOME................... But I digress, hahahm no one does that right, Right?






                                                                                               

                                                    
          2. Lightning, and Serah: "Final Fantasy XIII-2"




                                                                           

                                               
         3. Misaka, and Kuroko "To Aru Kagaku No Railgun







4. Momo: "To Love-Ru"















                       


No comments:

Post a Comment