Monday, May 9, 2011

HEYHEY!!

Hi Everyone!
I apologize for the disapearance, I started a new job.
(WILL YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE hehe <3)
Anyways, blogging has become an issue for me because of these new hours I am working, but even more so because all the iphone apps suck for blogging.
So if any of you know of any easy to use and cheappp apps for iphones pass it my way pleeease!
**************************************************************************************
Anyways Im just making sure all of you know about J-List!
Now I'm posting about this website today because i found this little article in the beginning interesting.
It talks the determination in learning a new language.
I sooo totally agree with what was said to "go beyond merely studying in a class", and use it in everyday life!
Japanese is the language I am trying to learn and it is an INCREDIBLY HARD language, but I have learned to recognize characters and read them because I try to use it almost everyday of my life.
Whether I'm at the airport, eating at a restaraunt, using the bathroom, using my Japanese Tutor game for DSi or shopping for new manga at a bookstore.
Soooo with such a long speech i have decided to install the "Daily Donut"
Which is a word of the day sort of thing.
Now more than likely it will be in Japanese and some Korean, but I think it would add some sugar to this blog ;D
************* NOW FOR SOME YG ENTERTAINMENT*************************************
Since I AM NOT blog savvy I will post a link to this amaaazzzzing video of ParkBom singing her new hit single "Dont Cry" and "You and I" accapella.

2 comments: