Monday, May 16, 2011

Toaru Kagaku NEW SHOW!



Okay you guys, I just recently finished "Toaru Kagaku No Railgun",which takes place in an alternate universe to "Toaru Majutsu No Index" (I loved them both), I know, I know, its old now, but when I originally started it I couldnt finish it so I started a new anime "Asobi Ni Ikuyo". Now my new show is "Astarotte's Toy''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This show is soooooo CUTE, and laugh out loud funny at points. The Main Character, Astarotte is an 18 year old succubus who is finally ready to feast on men, the problem is, she doesnt like men, she "HATES THEM", Let the fan service begin right!!!!! hahaha (it does, it begins real quick) But one day Astarotte asks for a human man, thinking it will be to hard for her mentor to provide, leave it to Judit to bring Astarotte back a boy as scared as he is oblivious, and let the antics begin! Lets face it this show is not the next "Neon Genesis Evangelion" but it's definately a cute and light break from the same 'ol same 'ol we endure everyday on Cartoon Network
or even Funimation half of the time. Plus Astarotte has a cute heart ended devil tail just like Lala from "To Love-Ru" hahaha <3 (so fricken cute) So fellow asian donut enthusiast's check it out, K!

No comments:

Post a Comment