Wednesday, May 11, 2011




So you guys may not know this but Sharishark, and I are insanely, obsessively,
and uncontrollably in love with the queen of J-Pop, my future wife KODA KUMI!!!!!!!!!!
Now if you don't know who she is, you need to get cracka lackin because she is the best,
I mean check out any of her stuff you cant go wrong, she literally hits it out of the
park every single time!


Well anyways, she recently released her brand new Remix album "Driving Hits 3",
check it out here at cdjapan, and I am currently waiting by the mailbox for my copy, like
literally I'm outside right now, stealing WIFI from the neighbors, and staring at the
mailbox as I type, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!! haha But seriously everyone needs to go buy one of Kumi's albums, my personal favorite is "Kingdom" (Buy Here cdjapan).


So my new job starts tomorrow, may the force be with me, and may the force be with you Asian Donut readers, we are just as obsessed about you guys so please comment and tells us what you guys are into, we want this to be as interactive as possible, yah hear meh!!! BYE YA'LL




No comments:

Post a Comment